Jack is back! and 30-Minute Meals
The new season of 24 started last night so today I sat through 4 hours of it to kick off the new season! And I can't believe they killed off two older characters within the first 30 minutes!!! Once again Jack has gotten in over his head... but then that is what makes us keep coming back for more of Jack, right?So, Sunday at work was PACKED! There was even a line to get in. I tell ya... these queens love their holidays and drag shows! Needless to say, I spent a better part of the day today in bed. LOL! It's all good!
Cooked a Rachael Ray 30-Minute Meal for dinner tonight... turned out GREAT! We had Italian-Style Garlic Shrimp with Cherry Tomatoes and Thin Spaghetti... only I changed out chicken breast for the shrimp so that Robert would eat it.Bon appetit!
DJ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home