Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Check On It

Okay... so obviously I have too much time on my hands today... oh, and the boss is away. Did I mention that? So anyway, I'm listening to 36 The Beat on Sirius satellite radio, as I do every day, and I hear Beyonce's new song "Check On It" and damned if I can figured out what the hell she's singing in the chorus! So I went onto Lyrics.com and searched for the words to the song. Here is what I found... and it sounds pretty accurate:

[Chorus] Ohh Boy you looking like you like what you see
Won't you come over check up on it, I'm gone let you work up on it
Ladies let em check up on it, watch it while he check up on it
Dip it, pop it, twork it, stop it, check on me tonight.

Just thought you'd like to know so you can sing along with it next time. Of course, if you are listening to my newest CD which features the dance mix of the song, good luck... unless you're an auctioneer!

Checking!
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home